posts
wht a stupid day
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Today was actually going for the rehearsal.
But since so many people pon, I pon also.
Wanted to meet Ryan, but he going out so cannot. ):
Due to the rain, i left hse at 12.30 to meet gorilla and jy.
Had lunch, and reached marina at 2 instead of the 1.30 we arranged.
MW and tjl angry................................
Bowling, twice.
Strike 3 times, 89points.
2nd round yx strike 3 times with 81.
I still win. ^^
Den go the claw machine there watched mw and tjl play the fish thingy.
Walked walked walked, slacked.
MW pissed at me for pangseh-ing them, sorry luhhs...
I dun mean it, sorrry.
tjl and mw kept calling me and yx...
waah MW real angry spam me sia 100msg!!
Go tiong, when going arcade they come down liao.
So sad.... ):
YX currently at my hse, lying on my bed,
playing her phone with my wifi -.-
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Wednesday, September 08, 2010)