posts
Friends rock ttm (:
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Supposed to go WCP yesterday, but since only Weiying & I, and some reasons...we changed plan.
Headed to IMM instead.
Had lunch, regretted buying my lunch. At least Weiying's is better than mine luh.
And then, I was embarrassed, D: .
Shopped around, then we shared a double-scoop ice-cream.
Next we played claw machine, lame I know, :/ .
But in the end, my first round and got a piglet, ^^ .
Holding the piglet and walking around the mall like a little girl, :$ .
Heh, saw Jefferson and Joshua, :P .
Slacked at library, I can actually finished the comic in like, half an hour?? (: Awesome me, LOL .
Headed to the train station.
Weiying was shocked, then just as I lifted my head up, I see what I shouldn't.
Kinda, apparently, obscene?? o.O , tilted my head to the other side, hmph!
The people went to the other door, just giving us a feeling that she's avoiding.
Nvm, then home-sweet-home.
Texted Weiying and Yingxin all the way, what a tiring day!!
Today played badminton with Jiayan and Yingxin.
Ryan and Waikit interrupted during the game, LOL.
Hung up the phone and dealt back after on, o.O .
But anyway, nothing much about it.
Currently researching on blogs, teehees!! :D
1 Nov 10, 04:11 PMLydia: dropping by>Thanks2 Nov 10, 07:07 PMhuixin: taggie> Thankew ,.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Thursday, November 04, 2010)

.