posts
Tired!!
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
then met Yingxin for Megamind.
I bought the ice cream and it was like then funny larh!
The ice cream too hard liao, then the aunty cannot 'turn' it out, XP .
Heh, Megamind so funny, (:
But it's like... Yx and I are the only one laughing so loud, 

Tsk, then after movie went Prize Station.
Woots, once again, first try & got a Carebear :D
Yx called it Ah Bear,
then I say Ah Blue('cos it's blue) or Ah Moon('cos it has a moon on it).
Don't care larh, :D
Yx was hugging it atw, zzzZZ. Then I kept physco-ing her to play.
She dragged me to PS, o.O
Go arcade and This Fashion ._. (kill time only lorh!!!
)
)So tired, when going home almost fell asleep :/
Tags reply:
8 Nov 10, 08:27 PMHelena: Surewill link you asap!
>Thanks!8 Nov 10, 07:01 PMyingxin:): tagged(o(oo)o)>Kekeke, tyty!!
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Wednesday, November 10, 2010)
will link you asap!