posts
ZPS REUNION
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
LOL, met out with the 3 of them. It was unexpected, 'cos we only decide it yesterday; when Waikit ask me if got anything on today. Since someone pangseh then I agreed, LOL. Met out for lunch first, then bus-ed to safra. Historic record: my 2nd game only scored 10points. LOL!! Played 2 games liao, then Waihoe & co.(Shawn, Felicia, Sherman, Jovan and one guy which is the girl's boyf) haven come...so played another game. After 3 games, they still haven't reach. Haix, slacked around at lounge, then they reached.
Like, wth? They so slow ._. We waited for a long time then go up find them, but they just started with the FIRST round. The 4 of us watch them play until very 'lousy', so very bushuang like that, after that we go book the lane again and decided to challenge them. After we finished, then the 2 boys doesn't want to return the shoes, so Violet left her money with us and I walked her to the entrance there. After I came back, I realised she forgot her EZ-link card, -.-" . Then when she walked back, it was pouring!!! So she took a cab home, :) .
Kekeke, left 3 of us watch the P6s play, they damn slow larh!! Waste my time. Ended, and on the way to bus stop Sean thought I'm Waikit's girlf, LOL!!! Then bus-ed home. LOL, I realised I can actually go to the same bus stop as Waikit they all, :P .
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Wednesday, November 17, 2010)
posts
ZPS REUNION
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
LOL, met out with the 3 of them. It was unexpected, 'cos we only decide it yesterday; when Waikit ask me if got anything on today. Since someone pangseh then I agreed, LOL. Met out for lunch first, then bus-ed to safra. Historic record: my 2nd game only scored 10points. LOL!! Played 2 games liao, then Waihoe & co.(Shawn, Felicia, Sherman, Jovan and one guy which is the girl's boyf) haven come...so played another game. After 3 games, they still haven't reach. Haix, slacked around at lounge, then they reached.
Like, wth? They so slow ._. We waited for a long time then go up find them, but they just started with the FIRST round. The 4 of us watch them play until very 'lousy', so very bushuang like that, after that we go book the lane again and decided to challenge them. After we finished, then the 2 boys doesn't want to return the shoes, so Violet left her money with us and I walked her to the entrance there. After I came back, I realised she forgot her EZ-link card, -.-" . Then when she walked back, it was pouring!!! So she took a cab home, :) .
Kekeke, left 3 of us watch the P6s play, they damn slow larh!! Waste my time. Ended, and on the way to bus stop Sean thought I'm Waikit's girlf, LOL!!! Then bus-ed home. LOL, I realised I can actually go to the same bus stop as Waikit they all, :P .
Meiyuan
Posted On (Wednesday, November 17, 2010 / Wednesday, November 17, 2010)