posts
First job
Friday, December 24, 2010
Had a job at Clementi Woods Sec, fun and enjoyable (:
First day, we packed the stationaries into the bags for sales next day. Cool eh, Angels vs Devils d: . Somemore aligned one, hahas. Tsk tsk xD Packing got something wrong, then aunty nag awhile. Lucky after lunch break everything goes smoothly.
Then yesterday was sales of books. Apple was with me :D . I took counter 4, and I was last to finish. Cos my last customer wanted to calculate herself. Aiyo, then in the end she calculated wronly one d: . 12plus had lunch break, then after that only afew customers, so slacked. LOL.
Gotten the pay then slack again after that close the shop. The aunty drove us to market, Apple and I bought OK Tea ^^
Cranberry Agarose Tea is sour~ xP.
Went JP shop awhile, then saw many dresses ^^Then went home with Apple (: My feet are terribly pain! D:
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Friday, December 24, 2010)