posts
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Now I'll build a wall, to never get torn again.
Yesterday was the last day of work, and collected around $60. I earned about
hundred bucks in total (: The sad thing is,
I spent them.
10bucks on topping up of card, 10 on cab and another 10 on movie. Yesterday, 9 on food, and 42 on clothing. I shouldn't have went shopping with so much money cos I'd spend them all ): Starting to regret buying all those clothings... Intended to set up a bshop selling our clothes with Apple. Our clothings are either brand new or worn once!! Like, I bought a dress just bcos I'm attending a party. D: Anyway, shall see how it goes cos it'd be a busy year this year. And apparently, CTSS is cancelling the carnival, prom night, ASPIRE tshirt and lot more. :@ Wth. !:s$);vhn?;\/@'&%(C
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Saturday, January 01, 2011)
posts
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Now I'll build a wall, to never get torn again.
Yesterday was the last day of work, and collected around $60. I earned about
hundred bucks in total (: The sad thing is,
I spent them.
10bucks on topping up of card, 10 on cab and another 10 on movie. Yesterday, 9 on food, and 42 on clothing. I shouldn't have went shopping with so much money cos I'd spend them all ): Starting to regret buying all those clothings... Intended to set up a bshop selling our clothes with Apple. Our clothings are either brand new or worn once!! Like, I bought a dress just bcos I'm attending a party. D: Anyway, shall see how it goes cos it'd be a busy year this year. And apparently, CTSS is cancelling the carnival, prom night, ASPIRE tshirt and lot more. :@ Wth. !:s$);vhn?;\/@'&%(C
Meiyuan
Posted On (Saturday, January 1, 2011 / Saturday, January 01, 2011)