posts
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Urgh. Sci test is tomorroe and I've not yet revised. It's Ryan's birthday so I guess I don't hve much time... Still have the chinese test. Hmph ): Gonna mug tonight but won't be till too late cos...
Guitar lesson starts tomorrow!! -clapclap- :D Yeah, and apparently,
Weiying, Bryan, Huiteng, Rina, Shufang & Berlindia are going Just hope it'll be fun yea? :DD Will be waking up at usual timing,
5.45am which means
I cant wake up an hour late. :@ I don't know where to assemble, HAHA. Funny max.
Yesterday, ohh great. Withdrew $700 from my bank. :@ Will put it back after CNY. Haissh not sure about the chinese honework, gonna do journal. Geez ._. Tjl seems to hate
him to the core. He's petty? Well, maybe he just can't take it. And...yeah. I kind of pissed with
him too... yah. And that sicko. :@
Hmm, rainy season. I thought it's dec? Wth. Kept raining, soils my mood totally. Want go out very inconvenient. Screw the sky. LOL. Lame much. I actually sang ABC, twinkle twinkle & London bridge. Nursery rhymes. Feel so good to be a kindergarten kid. Carefree. Nothing to worry about; no exams, bgr, etc. Gaa :/
My blog is dead. D:
Friends are all around, but true friends, are hard to spot.
-You're a true friend, you're here till the end. You pull me aside, when something ain't right, talk with me now and into the night, till it's alright again.
I need to talk to Apple already. Seems that I was forgotten after she go steady with that
senior. Like wtf, yes, I'm jealous. I thought we'll be closer but it's still the same. I thought she said she wasn't in the mood for relationship but yet each time after, she has a
new one. It's not my business but, why did she
lied ? I promised I'd be there for her, but when it comes by, she didn't look me up but her
boyf instead. And I even suspect, she's gonna meet with him on Wed. :@ -shall stop ranting :@
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Sunday, January 30, 2011)
posts
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Urgh. Sci test is tomorroe and I've not yet revised. It's Ryan's birthday so I guess I don't hve much time... Still have the chinese test. Hmph ): Gonna mug tonight but won't be till too late cos...
Guitar lesson starts tomorrow!! -clapclap- :D Yeah, and apparently,
Weiying, Bryan, Huiteng, Rina, Shufang & Berlindia are going Just hope it'll be fun yea? :DD Will be waking up at usual timing,
5.45am which means
I cant wake up an hour late. :@ I don't know where to assemble, HAHA. Funny max.
Yesterday, ohh great. Withdrew $700 from my bank. :@ Will put it back after CNY. Haissh not sure about the chinese honework, gonna do journal. Geez ._. Tjl seems to hate
him to the core. He's petty? Well, maybe he just can't take it. And...yeah. I kind of pissed with
him too... yah. And that sicko. :@
Hmm, rainy season. I thought it's dec? Wth. Kept raining, soils my mood totally. Want go out very inconvenient. Screw the sky. LOL. Lame much. I actually sang ABC, twinkle twinkle & London bridge. Nursery rhymes. Feel so good to be a kindergarten kid. Carefree. Nothing to worry about; no exams, bgr, etc. Gaa :/
My blog is dead. D:
Friends are all around, but true friends, are hard to spot.
-You're a true friend, you're here till the end. You pull me aside, when something ain't right, talk with me now and into the night, till it's alright again.
I need to talk to Apple already. Seems that I was forgotten after she go steady with that
senior. Like wtf, yes, I'm jealous. I thought we'll be closer but it's still the same. I thought she said she wasn't in the mood for relationship but yet each time after, she has a
new one. It's not my business but, why did she
lied ? I promised I'd be there for her, but when it comes by, she didn't look me up but her
boyf instead. And I even suspect, she's gonna meet with him on Wed. :@ -shall stop ranting :@
Meiyuan
Posted On (Sunday, January 30, 2011 / Sunday, January 30, 2011)