posts
Tuesday, February 1, 2011

But I remember how it was back then
Locked up in your arms and our friends are laughing
Cos nothing like this ever happened to them
Hmmm, I'm bored, so yea, updating my blog :DD
The guitar lesson, oh manz :/ We didn't start on anything 'cos the teacher was late for about half an hour and she needs to settle admin stuff with us. ._. Was down there chatting and playing doodle jump on my phone with Weiying and Aurora out of boredom. Geez ._.
Yesterday. Got back my personal recount test for An occasion when you thought you lost something precious and I wrote about the gift from my deceased grandma. My storyline was kind of boring 'cos I instantly can't recall what we wrote last year. I thought I would screw it but hehe...:D was one of the highest!!! Cheers. (: Gotten tidbits as reward, (Y) Butbutbut! I still need to rewrite the essay which I only had a tenses mistake. Grrr :@ What if I didn't have that mistake? Ohh yah, Mrs Fong and Mr Lim praised our class has Class Spirit, (L)(L).
Today's PE was cancelled, ohh great! If not we got to run again :@ Running isn't a problem, but we've already ran yesterday around the ISH. Speaking of that, we're suppose to run 10rounds, but I think we only ran like, 5rounds? English was fun!! We were having this mini competition whereby we have to answer compre questions and the group with lowest score will do Fashion Parade. My got the last question wrong and 5marks was deducted, causing us to be one of the lowest. Luckily Mrs Teng let us have a death match ehh :D So, hahas, my group was safe! (: Chinese was like what the hell for me... 'Cos I totally forgotten what I've learnt and left 2 blanks. 4 marks gone, ohh great-.- Then, Mdm Ang asked if we're free at 3pm. Nahh, no one is going to help. When Weiying and I about to leave the school, we were called by her-.- Wth, my McValue fly away so I spent extra $2 on my meal. :@ Nonetheless, Jerron had his 'sick' talk. ._. Weiying was totally disgusted by him. Yahh, me kinda...
Tomorrow. CNY celebration. Yeshh!!! 2 hours of school, (L) Earning CIP points, (: . We're taking care of the elderlies that are coming our school for the concert. I've nothing on after school D: Maybe going out with Yingxin? Or joining Fordrens for lunch? Hmmm...
31 Dec 10, 02:29 PMhuixin: relink me>Relinked,31 Dec 10, 04:47 PMHelena: Tagged (: Happy new years eve ^^>Thanks, sorry for the late reply. (:22 Jan 11, 09:18 PMCaryn:RELINK me can?
>Change again?!Relinked
25 Jan 11, 04:24 PMCindy: HarloTaggs
>Thanks,
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Tuesday, February 01, 2011)
RELINK me can?

