posts
CNY
Thursday, February 3, 2011
I've been waiting for you ever since you've been gone
I just want it back the way it was before
Went to Marcus's house for CNY today and it's
absolutely boring :@ I thought I could play blackjack or big2 with him, but he was
playing monopoly with the others. I just sat there
staring at my phone and competing Doodle Jump with my brother. What a boring day out. After having lunch was too boring until I went out of the house to chat on the phone. Marcus's sister and her husband came with her in-laws and the house was crowded. Decided to go home after that. Then Dad's friends decided to go to the hawker centre. Again, bored was what I can think of. I spent around
an hour sitting there listening to their talks and playing with my phone. Almost dozed off. Finally I reached home and
fell asleep immediately. Too tired. Woke up at night and had a comfortable shower, and came over to my bro's house :DDD
PIZZA for dinner, -clapclap- (Y). Nevertheless, boredom came over me AGAIN. Adults played mahjong while the kids and I fooled around the house. Now they were either playing PS3, Ipad or kpo-ing at the mahjong table.
I'm seriously bored. Haissh -.-
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Thursday, February 03, 2011)
posts
CNY
Thursday, February 3, 2011
I've been waiting for you ever since you've been gone
I just want it back the way it was before
Went to Marcus's house for CNY today and it's
absolutely boring :@ I thought I could play blackjack or big2 with him, but he was
playing monopoly with the others. I just sat there
staring at my phone and competing Doodle Jump with my brother. What a boring day out. After having lunch was too boring until I went out of the house to chat on the phone. Marcus's sister and her husband came with her in-laws and the house was crowded. Decided to go home after that. Then Dad's friends decided to go to the hawker centre. Again, bored was what I can think of. I spent around
an hour sitting there listening to their talks and playing with my phone. Almost dozed off. Finally I reached home and
fell asleep immediately. Too tired. Woke up at night and had a comfortable shower, and came over to my bro's house :DDD
PIZZA for dinner, -clapclap- (Y). Nevertheless, boredom came over me AGAIN. Adults played mahjong while the kids and I fooled around the house. Now they were either playing PS3, Ipad or kpo-ing at the mahjong table.
I'm seriously bored. Haissh -.-
Meiyuan
Posted On (Thursday, February 3, 2011 / Thursday, February 03, 2011)