posts
Freak-me-out-day
Monday, February 28, 2011

You've got a smile that takes me to another planet.
Lazy to revise already. O: I actually have time for nap xDD Good. Today, OMG. I talked to myself during Maths. And I laughed till not able to write a single word out. Thankfully Mrs Fong and the other teacher didn't caught me laughing. :D Weiying larh! Kept making me laugh :P I'm so high!! xDD
Not watching Love Buffet until Thursday, or even Friday. Can I do it? T-R-Y :D Everything's gonna be alright after Thurs. I hope. Science and Eng, again, postponed to Thurs. :/ Hahaha. Joshua, as always, asking redundant questions during lesson. "Ehh can stop asking or not?" I was actually annoyed by him ._. Mr Ahmad and the others were like, "Waah Marble, you said what we're thinking." Hahas :/
Some people are posting how they miss primary school's lifes. I don't have that kind of feeling anymore. LOL. Cos I'm still in contact with those I cherish.
Okay, I need to start revising again-.-
HATE ART LESSON.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Monday, February 28, 2011)