posts
GOLD!
Friday, February 18, 2011

And I'll go back to December turn around and change my own mind.
Totally flunk HE, not a single question I am confident. My mind was all blank when I sat for the paper. Ugh. Maths was still manageable and Geog...still okay larh. Mmm, what's next? Ohh. CCA. Juniors came, hahaha. I'm going to stalk them. LOL. There's this girl...so ah lian larh. Disgusting. This little girl caught my eye and I'm still trying to figure out how to pronounce her name. HAHA. I'm the traffic control, wth-.- Direct traffic. Then briefing, songs and cheers etc. HOHOHO, congrats to CTGG, we've got GOLD! (L) Was so hyper just now :DD Went home at 7plus, and I reached home at..8 plus. Grrr. Tomorrow still need to attend WTD, report at 7am. Wth-.-
I don't trust 11:11 anymore, but I don't let nobody see me wishing he was mine.
Apple's birthday counting down 45mins. <:
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Friday, February 18, 2011)