posts
TDD
Monday, February 14, 2011
I like you, you like me, end of story.
Hmm, so, congrats to Huiteng for getting into Speechday's squad. Cheers!! :D
Talk about yesterday first. (: Guitar lesson was boring ttm and the instructor talks real soft. What's more, the class was noisy, I mean damn noisy, after we were in class order. Anyway, it's a totally slacking day! EMS and PE for yesterday but Mr Ahmad, Mrs Teng and Mrs Fong weren't here!! No EMS for the day, (Y)(Y). Ohh it's Valentine's Day, hey peeps! Thanks for the notes, sweets and chocolates xD Then went for rehearsal, luckily it's not so tiring.
Today woke up damn early. Jeez :/ Had TDD comemoration so stood at the bridge at 7.10am all the way till 7.30am for standby. WHUUUT?! Hmm, then went hall for assembly ._. Mrs Fong not here again. But got maths ws to do. D: Tests... Grrr, flunk my eng and chi I think. After art, YAY! 2B1's UG group photo. HAHA. Will post on fb, maybe next post then post here :)
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Monday, February 14, 2011)
posts
TDD
Monday, February 14, 2011
I like you, you like me, end of story.
Hmm, so, congrats to Huiteng for getting into Speechday's squad. Cheers!! :D
Talk about yesterday first. (: Guitar lesson was boring ttm and the instructor talks real soft. What's more, the class was noisy, I mean damn noisy, after we were in class order. Anyway, it's a totally slacking day! EMS and PE for yesterday but Mr Ahmad, Mrs Teng and Mrs Fong weren't here!! No EMS for the day, (Y)(Y). Ohh it's Valentine's Day, hey peeps! Thanks for the notes, sweets and chocolates xD Then went for rehearsal, luckily it's not so tiring.
Today woke up damn early. Jeez :/ Had TDD comemoration so stood at the bridge at 7.10am all the way till 7.30am for standby. WHUUUT?! Hmm, then went hall for assembly ._. Mrs Fong not here again. But got maths ws to do. D: Tests... Grrr, flunk my eng and chi I think. After art, YAY! 2B1's UG group photo. HAHA. Will post on fb, maybe next post then post here :)
Meiyuan
Posted On (Monday, February 14, 2011 / Monday, February 14, 2011)