posts
New Year Eve
Wednesday, February 2, 2011

You told me you loved me so why did you go away, go away
I didn't enjoy the CNY concert at all! Helped to take care of the elderlies that came to our school for the celebration and then, we could only sit outside the hall. Pillars and people were blocking my view so I had to shift here and there in order to get a good view. Grrr ._. 2hours wasted down there.
Met the ex-classmates ^^ Wth, Jonas damn ah beng. I hate him. Something happened afterwards.
Slacked at the playground with the 6A'o9 peeps after the boys had their lunch. Then they went home liao. So walked home with Bryan and Yingxin together.
Then had a talk with Bryan after Yingxin left. Saw the rest at the neighbourhood there, so we decided to join them. Played big2 and cheat awhile, and there's this pair of police walked past but they didn't say anything.
No...we're not that lucky. They went into the police post and came out again, approached us and requested us to hand out our student pass. OMG, I was totally shocked... DD: It's still okay 'cos they were just checking if we had any bad records. Then this male police, saw Jonas. Crap :/ Because of JONASS's look, he thought we were smoking at asked if Jonas has cigarettes before he check our bags. Stupid JONASS. I'm so anti-JONASS now :@
Had reunion dinner with my family. Then my Aunt so extra came with my Grandaunt instead of eating with her OWN family. As usual, my guardian cooked many nice food for us, but my Aunt criticised it. Who is she to criticise my guardian?! In fact, I'm closer to my guardin than to my parents. I'm so pissed right now and glad that she had left. (Y) Thumbs down for her, (N) :@
ANTI AUNT AND JONASS#%#$%^#$^
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Wednesday, February 02, 2011)