posts
Picture to burn
Saturday, February 12, 2011

So watch me strike a match
On all my wasted time
As far as I'm concerned you're just another picture to burn
This lyrics above suits the picture perfectly. LOL. Sorry if the lyrics in the posts are of Taylor Swift recently, I'm kinda of addicted to her songs lately yah? Her songs are nice :D
I deleted many of my past posts, I'll only remind of the stupid things that happened last time, so deleting is the best way I can not remember them.
Hmm I'm bored. Blogshopping, hoping to get a romper but can't seem to find anything nice :/ So many things to do later on. Wash my shoe, do homework and also to study for test. Motivations pleaseeee? :D Feel like having a shopping spree, I want to spend my money on clothes, accessories, shoes. All that I need is money. LOL. Geez, I want to go out! So going to finish my homework by tonight. :D Well...I hope-.-
Valentine's Day coming!! xD Yay, -clapclap- (Y) HAHA. They're discussing about getting a Valentine on fb. Psssh. Ended up quarrelling huh? -dieded- Just gtfo and look for a Valentine :@
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Saturday, February 12, 2011)