posts
TESTS
Sunday, February 20, 2011

-Even Danbo can say 'I love you', why can't I?
This little paper robot is called DANBO! So cute^^ Chong Ray has one and he took loads of nice and cute photos of his Danbo, omg so jealous~ Hahaha, it's very expensive, so I'm not gonna have one... And that I don't have the talents of taking photographs, pffft. :/
I'm bored ._. Need to find the 4 great beauties of ancient China, ): Lit test tomorrow, suppose to find it yesterday but slept for so long, no mood at all :b Wts, my Chinese test also!! abcdefg!! :@ Damn the teacher, seriously. The Chinese test is killing me! Ughh, tomorrow need stay back again for Thinking Day rehearsal D: Hat, polo tee, skirt, belt, boots. Arh! Tuesday full-uni again, crap lurh, need wake up early again. )': Arrrh, Wednesday got Appointment parade, jeez. Full-uni? Not again...
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Sunday, February 20, 2011)
posts
TESTS
Sunday, February 20, 2011

-Even Danbo can say 'I love you', why can't I?
This little paper robot is called DANBO! So cute^^ Chong Ray has one and he took loads of nice and cute photos of his Danbo, omg so jealous~ Hahaha, it's very expensive, so I'm not gonna have one... And that I don't have the talents of taking photographs, pffft. :/
I'm bored ._. Need to find the 4 great beauties of ancient China, ): Lit test tomorrow, suppose to find it yesterday but slept for so long, no mood at all :b Wts, my Chinese test also!! abcdefg!! :@ Damn the teacher, seriously. The Chinese test is killing me! Ughh, tomorrow need stay back again for Thinking Day rehearsal D: Hat, polo tee, skirt, belt, boots. Arh! Tuesday full-uni again, crap lurh, need wake up early again. )': Arrrh, Wednesday got Appointment parade, jeez. Full-uni? Not again...
Meiyuan
Posted On (Sunday, February 20, 2011 / Sunday, February 20, 2011)