posts
A simple thankyou
Monday, February 21, 2011
Wishing that I'd realised what I had when you were mine.
Darling's birthday and I embranced with a hug. :D Didn't bring guitar today 'cause need carry so much things :Z Lesson so slacking. HAHA, Geog is fun! The four of us finally get back together after so long x) Then talked about the caucasian blablabla :b Weibin is again, telling us jokes and such. Can't stop laughing at his jokes!! xD Hmm, then it's Hui Teng's birthday so had cake during recess. I almost burnt my thumb with the lighter. OUCH, ): ! Oreo cake, so nice! (: Thanks. :DD Mmm, Sci, played with Weiying. Maths also :/ Weiying did the test format wrongly then she kept saying things and I just can't stop laughing! Mrs Fong... -.- Said I'm on drugs then very hyper. LOL. Lit test was abcdefg!! :( Then went guides... Like less than an hour?? In half-uni?! Dang. And I sweated a lot. Thankyou Ruirui, Huiteng and May. I'm alright :) Love 'ya peeps :D Kendrick and Bryan were behind when we're going home. Then Bryan jealous I never scold Kendrick. HAHA xDD
Just nice today's chinese lesson is on 'Thankyou', so people, THANKYOU
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Monday, February 21, 2011)
posts
A simple thankyou
Monday, February 21, 2011
Wishing that I'd realised what I had when you were mine.
Darling's birthday and I embranced with a hug. :D Didn't bring guitar today 'cause need carry so much things :Z Lesson so slacking. HAHA, Geog is fun! The four of us finally get back together after so long x) Then talked about the caucasian blablabla :b Weibin is again, telling us jokes and such. Can't stop laughing at his jokes!! xD Hmm, then it's Hui Teng's birthday so had cake during recess. I almost burnt my thumb with the lighter. OUCH, ): ! Oreo cake, so nice! (: Thanks. :DD Mmm, Sci, played with Weiying. Maths also :/ Weiying did the test format wrongly then she kept saying things and I just can't stop laughing! Mrs Fong... -.- Said I'm on drugs then very hyper. LOL. Lit test was abcdefg!! :( Then went guides... Like less than an hour?? In half-uni?! Dang. And I sweated a lot. Thankyou Ruirui, Huiteng and May. I'm alright :) Love 'ya peeps :D Kendrick and Bryan were behind when we're going home. Then Bryan jealous I never scold Kendrick. HAHA xDD
Just nice today's chinese lesson is on 'Thankyou', so people, THANKYOU
Meiyuan
Posted On (Monday, February 21, 2011 / Monday, February 21, 2011)