posts
Random
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
You're the best thing, that's ever been mine.
-2B1's Awesome UG cadets :D
Got to buy boots! Boots! Jeez ._. I am 1/2 dead today already. Hmm, surviving until Sat :DD
Maths test postpone to Friday, and having Geog on the same day -.- Jeez ._.
I need a health check for full body, check my ear and spine :3 I hate it :@ Kayaking is sooo,troublesome D: Andand, I've given up the chance of going Korea's camp. Kind of sad but, hmm at least I won't be skipping school for one whole week or else I have to study real hard 'cause my results are going downhill. :/ Home is still the best so yep, LOL. Scared of homesick xP. School's STRESS )': I don't know how much longer can I hold on Zzzz.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Wednesday, February 16, 2011)
posts
Random
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
You're the best thing, that's ever been mine.
-2B1's Awesome UG cadets :D
Got to buy boots! Boots! Jeez ._. I am 1/2 dead today already. Hmm, surviving until Sat :DD
Maths test postpone to Friday, and having Geog on the same day -.- Jeez ._.
I need a health check for full body, check my ear and spine :3 I hate it :@ Kayaking is sooo,troublesome D: Andand, I've given up the chance of going Korea's camp. Kind of sad but, hmm at least I won't be skipping school for one whole week or else I have to study real hard 'cause my results are going downhill. :/ Home is still the best so yep, LOL. Scared of homesick xP. School's STRESS )': I don't know how much longer can I hold on Zzzz.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Wednesday, February 16, 2011 / Wednesday, February 16, 2011)