posts
Ohmy, sunday!
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Ahh, my test ): Haven't study yet. Okay I shall off computer in 5mintues time (: Pranked Junxian, Sean and Thomas on the prediction machine. Haha. Kor's worst. He knew it was me -.- Epic ._. Gnomeo and Juliet was nice (: Hahas. 5/5 for it. (Y) Go watch, people! :D Aiyoh. Guitar lesson tomorrow, don't feel like going xD I hate chinese, and I'm pretty sure I'll flunk the test, :D
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Sunday, March 06, 2011)
posts
Ohmy, sunday!
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Ahh, my test ): Haven't study yet. Okay I shall off computer in 5mintues time (: Pranked Junxian, Sean and Thomas on the prediction machine. Haha. Kor's worst. He knew it was me -.- Epic ._. Gnomeo and Juliet was nice (: Hahas. 5/5 for it. (Y) Go watch, people! :D Aiyoh. Guitar lesson tomorrow, don't feel like going xD I hate chinese, and I'm pretty sure I'll flunk the test, :D
Meiyuan
Posted On (Sunday, March 6, 2011 / Sunday, March 06, 2011)