@ ♥th-rainbowobsession.bs.com
BLOG LINKS

posts

Homework sucks
Saturday, March 19, 2011

Photobucket
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MINWIN! 19th March, ♥

Great. Came back to my grandma house to do homework, in the end internet was down. What the hell :@ Spent the whole night restarting computer and on and off the wireless thing. Wasted. Read the storybook until damn sleepy xP Then text awhile, fell asleep X:
This morning woke up early in the morning to fix my internet problem. Now seems fine. Heh xD So I'm going to do Maths now (: My geog so fail lurh, never bring textbook. Kekeke :D
Yay! I love my mummy xDD Teehees, the fridge is full of chocolates, as usual. I need to slim down x.x Tomorrow am meeting Kah Wai for Maths. So lazy, I want faster finish, then can sleep. HAHA. Bt I think we'll have fun (:
It's raining RATS and GORILLAS !

-edited-
Look at these!
Ridiculous... Ungrateful People... Now they take away my CLASS! I worked my ASS OFF and this is what i get!

Ahmad Jabbar Announcement: Next term I wont be teaching science to 2B1 anymore. Ms Xu will start on Monday.

Ahmad Jabbar before i go, i will be collecting signatures from all of you to support my complaint to the superintendent.thanks
Wtf, wth, wts. What's wrong with you people? You guys are simply jealous of 2B1 having
such an awesome co-classparent & Science teacher! YOU are not us. You may think we can't understand his lessons, but no. NO. WE CAN, alright?! First you picked on our class, now?! Pick on our co-classparent?! WE WANT MR AHMAD, WE LOVE HIM!



Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Saturday, March 19, 2011)





DISCLAIMER

Meiyuan, 15.
Pastels, pink, flowers, photography.

What if the world is a lie?

PAST POST

&! Click Here.♥ (:

August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
November 2013


CREDITS

Don't remove the credit !
design : Bach Trang
host : ♥|♥|♥|♥
edit : me, myself & I.