posts
I love firedrill
Thursday, March 31, 2011

Yesterday. HAHAHA!!
BEST FIREDRILL EVER. Firedrill is supposed to be before March holidays, but they dragged and yesterday, finally-.- And
was during MATHS! Yay!! \o/ Mr Tan claimed that we were late for the lesson. How lame can he be to write the start time and the time that people came back from toilet? :3 Anyway, he made us
stand for so LONG to get ready ._. Wasting our time! Kept checking and checking, wth? Then suddenly fire alarm rang!!!! ^^v Wheee~!! Omg I've never been so happy in my life before :DD That Mr Tan-.- Stand there kpo only... Jeez :/ Still need face him after firedrill :3 But luckily no lesson. :)
Drama quite fun today (: Played the number game. Got to shout from 1-20 without communications ^^ After that thought had 21 people so we shout till 21, in the end no one admit. LOL. Then had 30sec scene and frozen picture- Casino, hospital, wedding tea ceremony and burial of grandfather. HAHA. So fun.
HE made bakerice. Tasted awesome (Y) Hahas! Didn't try others'... Tsk. Then miracle. The teacher didn't talk about those sick stuff... :b
Went to see doctor just now, 'cos Monday got napfa, need cure my ankle. Haha. Saw Apple!! Omg, I ran to her?! And it's not pain-.- After seeing doctor, I think it worsen. LOL. I made a basket!! O: (Y) I did it!^^ HAHA.
Didn't attend school today. Can't hand in HIP project, the History & basket badge tasks... And I'll be
missing the Warrior health trooper ): Urgh. What a good friday, huh? :@
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Thursday, March 31, 2011)
posts
I love firedrill
Thursday, March 31, 2011

Yesterday. HAHAHA!!
BEST FIREDRILL EVER. Firedrill is supposed to be before March holidays, but they dragged and yesterday, finally-.- And
was during MATHS! Yay!! \o/ Mr Tan claimed that we were late for the lesson. How lame can he be to write the start time and the time that people came back from toilet? :3 Anyway, he made us
stand for so LONG to get ready ._. Wasting our time! Kept checking and checking, wth? Then suddenly fire alarm rang!!!! ^^v Wheee~!! Omg I've never been so happy in my life before :DD That Mr Tan-.- Stand there kpo only... Jeez :/ Still need face him after firedrill :3 But luckily no lesson. :)
Drama quite fun today (: Played the number game. Got to shout from 1-20 without communications ^^ After that thought had 21 people so we shout till 21, in the end no one admit. LOL. Then had 30sec scene and frozen picture- Casino, hospital, wedding tea ceremony and burial of grandfather. HAHA. So fun.
HE made bakerice. Tasted awesome (Y) Hahas! Didn't try others'... Tsk. Then miracle. The teacher didn't talk about those sick stuff... :b
Went to see doctor just now, 'cos Monday got napfa, need cure my ankle. Haha. Saw Apple!! Omg, I ran to her?! And it's not pain-.- After seeing doctor, I think it worsen. LOL. I made a basket!! O: (Y) I did it!^^ HAHA.
Didn't attend school today. Can't hand in HIP project, the History & basket badge tasks... And I'll be
missing the Warrior health trooper ): Urgh. What a good friday, huh? :@
Meiyuan
Posted On (Thursday, March 31, 2011 / Thursday, March 31, 2011)