posts
Kayaking 1st day!
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Reached school. Apply sunblock. Wait for bus. LOL. Ran in and out of the toilet to apply lotion. Then ate Korea's bubblegum(Y) Coke flavour (L) xD Mrs Fong's insect repellent flavoured chewing gum :/ Then ate my energy bar. LOL, glutton. Then shared bus with Scouts. Journey damn long. Changi beach. :/ Realised NPCC and NCC not with us. Theory. Then practical :X So scary when doing capsize drill. O: I PASSED. Then is... ?? Lunch? Then online msn and fb :P After that did sweeping, J and... I don't know. xP Kept kayaking around, so fun especially high tide!! xDD
Brought the kayaks back. So HEAVY. o.O! Bones break. Rinse through. Jeez ._. After that bus back school. So fast :@ I want sleep leh. Haha. (: I'm too lazy. Okay I'm not studying(:
Eeew i've got sunburnt. Ouchh! Free static, who wants? (:
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Saturday, March 26, 2011)
posts
Kayaking 1st day!
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Reached school. Apply sunblock. Wait for bus. LOL. Ran in and out of the toilet to apply lotion. Then ate Korea's bubblegum(Y) Coke flavour (L) xD Mrs Fong's insect repellent flavoured chewing gum :/ Then ate my energy bar. LOL, glutton. Then shared bus with Scouts. Journey damn long. Changi beach. :/ Realised NPCC and NCC not with us. Theory. Then practical :X So scary when doing capsize drill. O: I PASSED. Then is... ?? Lunch? Then online msn and fb :P After that did sweeping, J and... I don't know. xP Kept kayaking around, so fun especially high tide!! xDD
Brought the kayaks back. So HEAVY. o.O! Bones break. Rinse through. Jeez ._. After that bus back school. So fast :@ I want sleep leh. Haha. (: I'm too lazy. Okay I'm not studying(:
Eeew i've got sunburnt. Ouchh! Free static, who wants? (:
Meiyuan
Posted On (Saturday, March 26, 2011 / Saturday, March 26, 2011)