posts
Laugh :D
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Yesterday's Music was epic. LOL. Mr Lee made us come in and out f the class a few times, within 20 secs, to 15secs to 10secs. Then walked up to the music room for 2 times ._. We went up, too noisy, went back to class again. When putting the shoes must be within a minute, shoes must have no gaps in between. So like we did everything twice? HAHA. The projector not working, then he place the laptop on the I-don't-know-what-thing. So small -.- However we laughed a lot during lesson (:
Today's PE did lame things :/ What piggyback and wheelbarrow. I'm too heavy for Wei Ying, I think? We almost fell. Then when it was my turn, goshhh ._. I can't even piggyback her. Then Yan Yi carried me while Ivy carried Weiying, and they chiong-ed there. PRO. O: Wheelbarrow still okay (: But kind of retarded, LOL. Aww, Zixiang injured his leg. The foot was like, muscle tense? Bandaged. He can't even stand... ):
Chinese test was like wts? I finished already but so many people not yet. In the end realised it's because I didn't have the first page. HE so damn shitty :@ Teacher kept talking out of point. Those pervertic stuff somemore. :S Ms Xu took over for Science. I MISS MR AHMAD )': Zixiang they all kept making Weiying and I laugh, 'like a G6' with those kind of 'MARBLE~' accent. HAHA. Chong Ray, what's with you and like a G6? Hahaha :P
Maths trail ^^ Used Iphone 3GS for wireless worksheet :DD Though the activities are interesting but Weiying and I were just slacking :X Supposed to end at 5.30, in the end dragged till 6plus. Reached school at 7 then home at 8plus. Wthhhhh. Heh, tomorrow no maths! Don't need redo project already, shall leave till tomorrow :D
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Tuesday, March 22, 2011)
posts
Laugh :D
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Yesterday's Music was epic. LOL. Mr Lee made us come in and out f the class a few times, within 20 secs, to 15secs to 10secs. Then walked up to the music room for 2 times ._. We went up, too noisy, went back to class again. When putting the shoes must be within a minute, shoes must have no gaps in between. So like we did everything twice? HAHA. The projector not working, then he place the laptop on the I-don't-know-what-thing. So small -.- However we laughed a lot during lesson (:
Today's PE did lame things :/ What piggyback and wheelbarrow. I'm too heavy for Wei Ying, I think? We almost fell. Then when it was my turn, goshhh ._. I can't even piggyback her. Then Yan Yi carried me while Ivy carried Weiying, and they chiong-ed there. PRO. O: Wheelbarrow still okay (: But kind of retarded, LOL. Aww, Zixiang injured his leg. The foot was like, muscle tense? Bandaged. He can't even stand... ):
Chinese test was like wts? I finished already but so many people not yet. In the end realised it's because I didn't have the first page. HE so damn shitty :@ Teacher kept talking out of point. Those pervertic stuff somemore. :S Ms Xu took over for Science. I MISS MR AHMAD )': Zixiang they all kept making Weiying and I laugh, 'like a G6' with those kind of 'MARBLE~' accent. HAHA. Chong Ray, what's with you and like a G6? Hahaha :P
Maths trail ^^ Used Iphone 3GS for wireless worksheet :DD Though the activities are interesting but Weiying and I were just slacking :X Supposed to end at 5.30, in the end dragged till 6plus. Reached school at 7 then home at 8plus. Wthhhhh. Heh, tomorrow no maths! Don't need redo project already, shall leave till tomorrow :D
Meiyuan
Posted On (Tuesday, March 22, 2011 / Tuesday, March 22, 2011)