posts
It's amazing race!
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Went for
UG Amazing Race 2011, then reached kind of early so joined Berlindia etc :/ Bored. BORED. Until Huiteng and May came :D (L) And then they questioned me about... So yea, HUITENG! LISTEN UP, HE DIDN'T CONFESS. LOL, you think too highly or me -.- Hahaha. Oh well, then split into groups.
G3(: I was the group leader, May, Berlindia, Yinying, Natalie were with me but Preethi wasn't here yesterday :/ Then I incharge of THAT first aid kit. Oh well, I thought was in that kind bigbox, and
turned out a ziplock bag. Anyway it's fine 'cos no one uses it :P Everyone chionging to the mrt station, then Mrs Lee
needs to buy ez-link card, lucky we managed to catch the train. Our first station was the ARTS house(old parliament). Okay not bad ._. Then was the bridge. Task was to build a bridge. Thought need to make it stand but actually only need to balance it-.- Great job, G3! 15straws only! :DD Then at the hotel, not bad also.Played matchit. (: Mmm the Berlindia wanted to go toilet,
Mrs Lee stopped us at the bridge and talked about the history. C'mon
it's a race! CHIJMES next. So epic :X We were like, omg how do you
spell P-S-Y-C-H-O-L-O-G-I-C-A-L-.- Then NPCC
dragged our time 'cos we have to talk about adaptability :@ Rushed to macdonald house, it's to find the letter then answer questions :/ Zixiang shouted MARBLE when we left. So embarrassing :/ Then so coincidental, saw Mr Tay. Walked to Fort Canning that Museum. Whoaah. LOL, escalator! :D That NPCC guy so cute.'Cos we so epic in the pingpongball game, then he and the girl pretended to drop the paper on the floor.
OMG he's way too cute :DD Next station was in the park. We went missing o.O Mrs Lee
took us to the wrong way, and then... Saw a coffin... Jeez ._. Played the don't know what. Hahaha. Then
I aiming fail can-.-Okay my aiming failed all the while (: Rushed back to cityhall, (ohyah! when going to macdonald house, BMSS scouts were same train as us. My neighbour was there O:) then Ms Erda's sjab grp and G1 were same train. 1,2,3! We chionged all the way then reached third, I run and run and run. In the end I walked back to school. Wth. Mrs Lee's fault. Down there
chatting with teacher and strolled back :@
No point going back without teacher.
G1- third. Ms Erda's- second. Sophia's G2 or G1?? They've got FIRST! I want the presents. Haha. :P
Camp Christine tomorrow!! Omg, pray for me :/
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Sunday, March 13, 2011)
posts
It's amazing race!
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Went for
UG Amazing Race 2011, then reached kind of early so joined Berlindia etc :/ Bored. BORED. Until Huiteng and May came :D (L) And then they questioned me about... So yea, HUITENG! LISTEN UP, HE DIDN'T CONFESS. LOL, you think too highly or me -.- Hahaha. Oh well, then split into groups.
G3(: I was the group leader, May, Berlindia, Yinying, Natalie were with me but Preethi wasn't here yesterday :/ Then I incharge of THAT first aid kit. Oh well, I thought was in that kind bigbox, and
turned out a ziplock bag. Anyway it's fine 'cos no one uses it :P Everyone chionging to the mrt station, then Mrs Lee
needs to buy ez-link card, lucky we managed to catch the train. Our first station was the ARTS house(old parliament). Okay not bad ._. Then was the bridge. Task was to build a bridge. Thought need to make it stand but actually only need to balance it-.- Great job, G3! 15straws only! :DD Then at the hotel, not bad also.Played matchit. (: Mmm the Berlindia wanted to go toilet,
Mrs Lee stopped us at the bridge and talked about the history. C'mon
it's a race! CHIJMES next. So epic :X We were like, omg how do you
spell P-S-Y-C-H-O-L-O-G-I-C-A-L-.- Then NPCC
dragged our time 'cos we have to talk about adaptability :@ Rushed to macdonald house, it's to find the letter then answer questions :/ Zixiang shouted MARBLE when we left. So embarrassing :/ Then so coincidental, saw Mr Tay. Walked to Fort Canning that Museum. Whoaah. LOL, escalator! :D That NPCC guy so cute.'Cos we so epic in the pingpongball game, then he and the girl pretended to drop the paper on the floor.
OMG he's way too cute :DD Next station was in the park. We went missing o.O Mrs Lee
took us to the wrong way, and then... Saw a coffin... Jeez ._. Played the don't know what. Hahaha. Then
I aiming fail can-.-Okay my aiming failed all the while (: Rushed back to cityhall, (ohyah! when going to macdonald house, BMSS scouts were same train as us. My neighbour was there O:) then Ms Erda's sjab grp and G1 were same train. 1,2,3! We chionged all the way then reached third, I run and run and run. In the end I walked back to school. Wth. Mrs Lee's fault. Down there
chatting with teacher and strolled back :@
No point going back without teacher.
G1- third. Ms Erda's- second. Sophia's G2 or G1?? They've got FIRST! I want the presents. Haha. :P
Camp Christine tomorrow!! Omg, pray for me :/
Meiyuan
Posted On (Sunday, March 13, 2011 / Sunday, March 13, 2011)