@ ♥th-rainbowobsession.bs.com
BLOG LINKS

posts

Tuesday, April 5, 2011



So tired today, -yawns- Uhh slept late yesterday ): Assembly was bored ttm except for the library part. Oh I want to read that book! Psssh, I forgot the title. By Felix Cheong, okay(:
Geog got back tests results. My group was like 2,3,5,6 so Jerron said I'd get 4. Really. I got 4. Felt like whacking Jerron :/ Wy asked Mr Ahmad to add 1 more mark, whoa! I want... ): LOL, English period, Mrs Lee came for relief. Before she came I on the song then when she came in, forgot to off it. When greeting that time we heard sound coming from don't know where and it was from my phone!! :3 Tsk xD Mrs Lee didn't heard. Phew!! :x Chinese test was super wth. I lost 1mark at least. Then did the previous test's corrections. This teacher so not linient. :@
Science was sickening alright ._. Jerron asked if there's experiment. Then Ms Xu said unless he volunteered with a girl. Crappp X: And Jefferson asked her why the Scientists so free go measure the diameter of sperm and egg. HAHA. Andand, Ms Xu said we can see the egg 'cause it's big enough, Amirah looked down and we were like EEEEWWWW ><''
Checked my envelope, got a letter from my Angel^^ It seems expired. 'Hope you leg gets better before napfa.' Hahas, thanks(: Then was checking it every breaks. Saw Wingtim with a foolscap. He saw me and slot it in my envelope. Ohh I though he was my Angel, so happy. In the end he wanted to take back :/ Opened the letter and he wrote, 'Wing Tim was here. ' Cheat my feelings -.- :P I got a small note that says 'Iloveyou' Aww so sweet~ But I know it's from Wy <3 Teresa and Ruirui also wrote for me :DD (L)

Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Tuesday, April 05, 2011)





DISCLAIMER

Meiyuan, 15.
Pastels, pink, flowers, photography.

What if the world is a lie?

PAST POST

&! Click Here.♥ (:

August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
November 2013


CREDITS

Don't remove the credit !
design : Bach Trang
host : ♥|♥|♥|♥
edit : me, myself & I.