posts
Saturday, April 23, 2011
If only I were a computer.
Last night. Texting. And Mum came behind and stared at my phone. Got a scare, wts -.- And her reason was, "I wanted to see how you use your phone." I bet this was what she was thinking, "Who the heck are you smsing this late?" LOL.
My brother is coming. Great. Spoiled my mood. I'll have to give up my desktop to him and use my Dad's stupid laptop :@
Ahhh, stomach cramp again. My body is weak nowadays. Need a doctor soon. I can't fall sick during exam periods! And I bet most people will fall sick after exams, like last year, after mugging. At least that's what Mrs Fong said and it happened to Weiying and I. And others? Yeah.
I'm bored now.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Saturday, April 23, 2011)
posts
Saturday, April 23, 2011
If only I were a computer.
Last night. Texting. And Mum came behind and stared at my phone. Got a scare, wts -.- And her reason was, "I wanted to see how you use your phone." I bet this was what she was thinking, "Who the heck are you smsing this late?" LOL.
My brother is coming. Great. Spoiled my mood. I'll have to give up my desktop to him and use my Dad's stupid laptop :@
Ahhh, stomach cramp again. My body is weak nowadays. Need a doctor soon. I can't fall sick during exam periods! And I bet most people will fall sick after exams, like last year, after mugging. At least that's what Mrs Fong said and it happened to Weiying and I. And others? Yeah.
I'm bored now.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Saturday, April 23, 2011 / Saturday, April 23, 2011)