posts
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Our love is everlasting.
Was slacking at home the whole afternoon. Then Jiaxin asked me for a movie. Nothankyou. :/ But then like 6plus, Yingxin asked me for Rio. Thought Mum wouldn't allow but she was like, ''Okay. 20bucks here, enough?'' LOL, epic win.
After that saw Jiaxin at the cinema, then I tried to avoid her :S I used MYE as an excuse for not going movie with her. Hey but wait, that was before I ask my Mum alright :3 Kays anyway, movie was
plain awesome. (: I love all animated movies, heh xP Call me out for movies next time, ouh provided if I have money :b
Strolled home after that. It was 10. So made toasts and camped until 10.30, watch
Playful Kiss! xD Bro was
mean. He wanted to sleep, and he
switched it off at he very last 5min before the show ends! :@ What the heck.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Sunday, May 01, 2011)
posts
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Our love is everlasting.
Was slacking at home the whole afternoon. Then Jiaxin asked me for a movie. Nothankyou. :/ But then like 6plus, Yingxin asked me for Rio. Thought Mum wouldn't allow but she was like, ''Okay. 20bucks here, enough?'' LOL, epic win.
After that saw Jiaxin at the cinema, then I tried to avoid her :S I used MYE as an excuse for not going movie with her. Hey but wait, that was before I ask my Mum alright :3 Kays anyway, movie was
plain awesome. (: I love all animated movies, heh xP Call me out for movies next time, ouh provided if I have money :b
Strolled home after that. It was 10. So made toasts and camped until 10.30, watch
Playful Kiss! xD Bro was
mean. He wanted to sleep, and he
switched it off at he very last 5min before the show ends! :@ What the heck.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Sunday, May 1, 2011 / Sunday, May 01, 2011)