posts
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Well, exams 'tis gone, 'tis gone, 'tis gone. But there's this freaking chinese oral tomorrow which may pull my marks down. :@
Went out with Mummy today (: Went bugis. Alright. Only bought i-don't-know-what. It says "Not ice-cream, not yogurt" it was nice. Cookie explosion, LOL. Then went People's park. I bought 2 dresses, LOL. And I'm eyeing on another dress too :3 Anyway it's $39.90 O: Even moron knows my mum wouldn't buy. LOL. Thankiew mummy (:
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Wednesday, May 11, 2011)
posts
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Well, exams 'tis gone, 'tis gone, 'tis gone. But there's this freaking chinese oral tomorrow which may pull my marks down. :@
Went out with Mummy today (: Went bugis. Alright. Only bought i-don't-know-what. It says "Not ice-cream, not yogurt" it was nice. Cookie explosion, LOL. Then went People's park. I bought 2 dresses, LOL. And I'm eyeing on another dress too :3 Anyway it's $39.90 O: Even moron knows my mum wouldn't buy. LOL. Thankiew mummy (:
Meiyuan
Posted On (Wednesday, May 11, 2011 / Wednesday, May 11, 2011)