posts
Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Woke up late, anyhow tie scorpion :/ Hmmm chinese test got 47. Sadded much.
HE test was okay except some parts O: Maths was funny. (: Then helped Yan Yi and Teresa tie scorpion. Yan Yi helped to shine my boots, thanks loads :D Ahhahaha, Ryan revealed that he's my Angel, not fun liao ): And Wing Tim inbox also. YAY me! ^^v :D Somehow, Bryan received 'I love you' from someone. HAHA,
dieded laughing. They went around asking who wrote it. Then Kendrick asked me I was like,
Eeeww so disgusting! Kendrick laughed real hard ._. xDD It was
a prank from Farah!
Everyone was ROFLMAO-ing, including Bryan. Tsk xD
Need to rush for promotion ceremony. Ate bread only, so hungry :/ I swearrr, my thighs broke. ): LOL. Farhana still our pl :D
Farhana, don't be sad anymore. Me love you(: Jin Ting changed patrol already ): Then CL and ACLs made letters for us :DDD So sad )': I don't want them to leave... )': I'll definitely cry on Friday... :/ -shys- Janine wanted me to step out of my shy and quiet zone. I'm not that shy actually X: Hahas.
Jeez ._. Sobsob. My injury not recovered yet, then apparently having 2.4 on friday...
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Wednesday, April 06, 2011)
posts
Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Woke up late, anyhow tie scorpion :/ Hmmm chinese test got 47. Sadded much.
HE test was okay except some parts O: Maths was funny. (: Then helped Yan Yi and Teresa tie scorpion. Yan Yi helped to shine my boots, thanks loads :D Ahhahaha, Ryan revealed that he's my Angel, not fun liao ): And Wing Tim inbox also. YAY me! ^^v :D Somehow, Bryan received 'I love you' from someone. HAHA,
dieded laughing. They went around asking who wrote it. Then Kendrick asked me I was like,
Eeeww so disgusting! Kendrick laughed real hard ._. xDD It was
a prank from Farah!
Everyone was ROFLMAO-ing, including Bryan. Tsk xD
Need to rush for promotion ceremony. Ate bread only, so hungry :/ I swearrr, my thighs broke. ): LOL. Farhana still our pl :D
Farhana, don't be sad anymore. Me love you(: Jin Ting changed patrol already ): Then CL and ACLs made letters for us :DDD So sad )': I don't want them to leave... )': I'll definitely cry on Friday... :/ -shys- Janine wanted me to step out of my shy and quiet zone. I'm not that shy actually X: Hahas.
Jeez ._. Sobsob. My injury not recovered yet, then apparently having 2.4 on friday...
Meiyuan
Posted On (Wednesday, April 6, 2011 / Wednesday, April 06, 2011)