posts
Appleloveme
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Love does exists.
Wth...-.- Received a missed call, so I dialled back. Gay voice, I mean it. Thought was Minwin :3 I was like, yesh Minwin? LOL. It's JERRON o.O He scolded me. ''
I'm Jerron! That's a prank call! You know why I call you? 'Cos you're dumb!'' -.-
Went out with Apple and Crystal. (:
LOL, Leng Khim sist going my school for polling, then when we crossing traffic light I met her and was like
OH SHIT ._. Hahas. Apple and Crystal shopping for mothers' day presents. I bought sticky, ^^
Then we entered bodyshop. Crystal picked 2 giftpacks at 15% discount and a showergel at $5. Then when we queueing, there's this china lady asking if she could join the payment with us, as there's a 20% discount for 4th item. We were like wtf?
Tan xiao pian yi only... -.- Still down there pretend to put up good words.
More singaporean than us right? Luckily no discount for her-.- Hmm, then went for food. The wind was strong until our hair were screwed up. LOL. Ran to Mac, no seats-.- Then went back to the mall :3
Didn't go study in the end, were too
lazy. :S
Iloveyou(: Hahas. Seoul garden and movie soon(: I'll doll up and make myself available for you after 13may. LOL.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Saturday, May 07, 2011)
posts
Appleloveme
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Love does exists.
Wth...-.- Received a missed call, so I dialled back. Gay voice, I mean it. Thought was Minwin :3 I was like, yesh Minwin? LOL. It's JERRON o.O He scolded me. ''
I'm Jerron! That's a prank call! You know why I call you? 'Cos you're dumb!'' -.-
Went out with Apple and Crystal. (:
LOL, Leng Khim sist going my school for polling, then when we crossing traffic light I met her and was like
OH SHIT ._. Hahas. Apple and Crystal shopping for mothers' day presents. I bought sticky, ^^
Then we entered bodyshop. Crystal picked 2 giftpacks at 15% discount and a showergel at $5. Then when we queueing, there's this china lady asking if she could join the payment with us, as there's a 20% discount for 4th item. We were like wtf?
Tan xiao pian yi only... -.- Still down there pretend to put up good words.
More singaporean than us right? Luckily no discount for her-.- Hmm, then went for food. The wind was strong until our hair were screwed up. LOL. Ran to Mac, no seats-.- Then went back to the mall :3
Didn't go study in the end, were too
lazy. :S
Iloveyou(: Hahas. Seoul garden and movie soon(: I'll doll up and make myself available for you after 13may. LOL.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Saturday, May 7, 2011 / Saturday, May 07, 2011)