posts
Friday, May 20, 2011

Brought honeydrink today :D It was too
sweet for me eventhough I've added more water yesterday. Then during eng, I finally can't stand the sweetness and added
more water. It became diluted ._. And then added Jerron's honeylemon.
Was so dizzy and had a headache after napfa. Sweat a lot and was staggering. LOL,
almost fainted when I asked for a tissue. WingTim threw me his PE shirt, keke :B Anyway I needed for the talkingboard so yep, S: Couldn't use it(: WingTim said he's gonna give me cookies and pancakes but the people finished them all ):
Guides
wasn't enthu, as expected. I want
THEM back badly, my seniors. So looking forward to bbq :DD However, I had fun. (: Each of us was given a
personalised cert for the gold achievement! (Y) YAY :) But screw this. I was selected for tent pitching and gadgets making competition. I meant, my skills weren't good. Did they really select us carefully? O:
The primary schools came for Maths challenge and ZPS were here, though I didn't know any of them O: Ms Juliana was here too! (:
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Friday, May 20, 2011)
posts
Friday, May 20, 2011

Brought honeydrink today :D It was too
sweet for me eventhough I've added more water yesterday. Then during eng, I finally can't stand the sweetness and added
more water. It became diluted ._. And then added Jerron's honeylemon.
Was so dizzy and had a headache after napfa. Sweat a lot and was staggering. LOL,
almost fainted when I asked for a tissue. WingTim threw me his PE shirt, keke :B Anyway I needed for the talkingboard so yep, S: Couldn't use it(: WingTim said he's gonna give me cookies and pancakes but the people finished them all ):
Guides
wasn't enthu, as expected. I want
THEM back badly, my seniors. So looking forward to bbq :DD However, I had fun. (: Each of us was given a
personalised cert for the gold achievement! (Y) YAY :) But screw this. I was selected for tent pitching and gadgets making competition. I meant, my skills weren't good. Did they really select us carefully? O:
The primary schools came for Maths challenge and ZPS were here, though I didn't know any of them O: Ms Juliana was here too! (:
Meiyuan
Posted On (Friday, May 20, 2011 / Friday, May 20, 2011)