posts
Monday, May 16, 2011

Hmm. Weiying didn't come today. Seating arrangement was back to normal I was so uber
bored without her around. Aww I miss the days we chatted and played O:
Got back sci, eng, maths & lit. Ah my maths. ): Stupid B4. LOL. Hasn't been paying attention
since the day Mr Tan stepped in. :/ Now that he's gone, I swear I'll be more attentive in class yeah? I seriously
hate him.(:
The rest, I can do nothing ._. YAY, my chinese improved from CA. Will Wu laoshi keep her words? ^^ There's many wanting to drop the subject, even more upon hearing what Hong laoshi said today. I'm in a dilemma now... So confusing :S
Had lunch with Kahwai and Ryan. Ryan's so emo... )): Let's make tomorrow a fun day, cheer him up! :b
Holidays are coming! Half of my holidays would be gone ): CCA & HIP Project. Whuuut, I'm lazy. I want to soft-bond my hair. I want to go shopping. I want to read storybooks. I
NEED to do homework. There's no time for me to spare. LOL, those who want to date me better book appointment. :b
Ouhyeahhhh I'm writing in an email regarding SPCA-NYAA soonnnn, real soon. :) Enlighten me pleasee.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Monday, May 16, 2011)
posts
Monday, May 16, 2011

Hmm. Weiying didn't come today. Seating arrangement was back to normal I was so uber
bored without her around. Aww I miss the days we chatted and played O:
Got back sci, eng, maths & lit. Ah my maths. ): Stupid B4. LOL. Hasn't been paying attention
since the day Mr Tan stepped in. :/ Now that he's gone, I swear I'll be more attentive in class yeah? I seriously
hate him.(:
The rest, I can do nothing ._. YAY, my chinese improved from CA. Will Wu laoshi keep her words? ^^ There's many wanting to drop the subject, even more upon hearing what Hong laoshi said today. I'm in a dilemma now... So confusing :S
Had lunch with Kahwai and Ryan. Ryan's so emo... )): Let's make tomorrow a fun day, cheer him up! :b
Holidays are coming! Half of my holidays would be gone ): CCA & HIP Project. Whuuut, I'm lazy. I want to soft-bond my hair. I want to go shopping. I want to read storybooks. I
NEED to do homework. There's no time for me to spare. LOL, those who want to date me better book appointment. :b
Ouhyeahhhh I'm writing in an email regarding SPCA-NYAA soonnnn, real soon. :) Enlighten me pleasee.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Monday, May 16, 2011 / Monday, May 16, 2011)