posts
Monday, May 23, 2011

Wanted to go school super early and luckily yesterday Ryan brainwashed me(: So I went at normal timing and taadaa! Saw Ms Lam walking towards the general office when I was reaching the side gate and I chased after her(: It was hilarious. There's this group of people camping at the foyer, examining each car carefully. When Ms Tnee, which is the hotspot Theater Studies in charge, everyone
chased after her car like how we are obsessed with celebraties and made her having difficulty in parking the car. xD Pon guitar with Hui Teng. LOL. Were too lazy. Slacked and played cards with Weibin they all :D
Music was guitar lesson like wth-.- The rest of the lessons were just doing the recycling bottles and playing uno stress and snap. Class got stayed back cause we were noisy, so yah I was
supposed to stay back for guides and went home instead. Like, my
sotongness is coming back by not checking the noticeboard also :/
I don't know why, just not feeling well ): There's still classgames tomorrow... And I need. to. do.
research!
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Monday, May 23, 2011)
posts
Monday, May 23, 2011

Wanted to go school super early and luckily yesterday Ryan brainwashed me(: So I went at normal timing and taadaa! Saw Ms Lam walking towards the general office when I was reaching the side gate and I chased after her(: It was hilarious. There's this group of people camping at the foyer, examining each car carefully. When Ms Tnee, which is the hotspot Theater Studies in charge, everyone
chased after her car like how we are obsessed with celebraties and made her having difficulty in parking the car. xD Pon guitar with Hui Teng. LOL. Were too lazy. Slacked and played cards with Weibin they all :D
Music was guitar lesson like wth-.- The rest of the lessons were just doing the recycling bottles and playing uno stress and snap. Class got stayed back cause we were noisy, so yah I was
supposed to stay back for guides and went home instead. Like, my
sotongness is coming back by not checking the noticeboard also :/
I don't know why, just not feeling well ): There's still classgames tomorrow... And I need. to. do.
research!
Meiyuan
Posted On (Monday, May 23, 2011 / Monday, May 23, 2011)