posts
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Yesterday. Had a fun badminton session with Ryan, Waikit, Waihoe & Kahwai! Somehow it became a strawheart-folding session when we were obsessed with his straws. He's so sweet :D
It was funny. This old man was scolding and shouting at us for I don't know what reason :/ he's
mad. ._. However, YAY
we completed 3 hours of NYAA :)
Today. Hmm. Weiying wasn't here again. ): Lessons were boring. Had to clean up guides room after school. I hate that S: Hahas, thanks to Berlindia, we slacked abit. :D And and,
bbq farewell party for seniors at Mrs Fong's house! Like a
YAY (: Hahas. Need to do proposal, gawwwd. ):
I'm having cramps right now. Super pain. ): Ouhyeshh imma bring strawberry ribena while Jerron bringing apple flavoured tomorrow. Heh :P
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Wednesday, May 18, 2011)
posts
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Yesterday. Had a fun badminton session with Ryan, Waikit, Waihoe & Kahwai! Somehow it became a strawheart-folding session when we were obsessed with his straws. He's so sweet :D
It was funny. This old man was scolding and shouting at us for I don't know what reason :/ he's
mad. ._. However, YAY
we completed 3 hours of NYAA :)
Today. Hmm. Weiying wasn't here again. ): Lessons were boring. Had to clean up guides room after school. I hate that S: Hahas, thanks to Berlindia, we slacked abit. :D And and,
bbq farewell party for seniors at Mrs Fong's house! Like a
YAY (: Hahas. Need to do proposal, gawwwd. ):
I'm having cramps right now. Super pain. ): Ouhyeshh imma bring strawberry ribena while Jerron bringing apple flavoured tomorrow. Heh :P
Meiyuan
Posted On (Wednesday, May 18, 2011 / Wednesday, May 18, 2011)