posts
Monday, June 13, 2011
Okay. So was about to be late for badminton, didn't want to bring the wallet so just grabbed $5 and my ez-link card and went off.
Treated them drinks, and I left with $1.80 T-T Played awhile, Ryan's slipper spoiled. LOL. Then went more than words before heading to 18chef for lunch (: Ryan's
treating me
ohyay xD Bakedrice
yummyyummy! ^^ The ice cream was oreo one :O After that went arcade. Hahaha. :X Then played basketball and mariokart. :3 Rusty skills. Hmmm police came and a man brought his children out. Overheard ''I'll be in trouble if police find me.'' or something like &&this. o.O Eeek.
Back to badminton and slackslackslack. Urgh. They wanted me to do pull up, and I accidentally
fell off and sprain my ankle. Omg ): Soooo pain now I'm limping! D: I want a wheelchair. Touchwood! Kekeke :D
Ohman. Needa report in school at 8 tomorrow ): Argh. :@
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Monday, June 13, 2011)
posts
Monday, June 13, 2011
Okay. So was about to be late for badminton, didn't want to bring the wallet so just grabbed $5 and my ez-link card and went off.
Treated them drinks, and I left with $1.80 T-T Played awhile, Ryan's slipper spoiled. LOL. Then went more than words before heading to 18chef for lunch (: Ryan's
treating me
ohyay xD Bakedrice
yummyyummy! ^^ The ice cream was oreo one :O After that went arcade. Hahaha. :X Then played basketball and mariokart. :3 Rusty skills. Hmmm police came and a man brought his children out. Overheard ''I'll be in trouble if police find me.'' or something like &&this. o.O Eeek.
Back to badminton and slackslackslack. Urgh. They wanted me to do pull up, and I accidentally
fell off and sprain my ankle. Omg ): Soooo pain now I'm limping! D: I want a wheelchair. Touchwood! Kekeke :D
Ohman. Needa report in school at 8 tomorrow ): Argh. :@
Meiyuan
Posted On (Monday, June 13, 2011 / Monday, June 13, 2011)