posts
Sunday, June 5, 2011

YAY, completed my homework. Left book review :/ Ohya. And one zhouji! O:
Went shopping with YenLing sist today. Bought a romper (: Then went to look for shorts, nothing nice :3 I'm alone now like wth?! Haha. Viwawa-ing with peeps now. I got addicted to it again, LOL.
Seriously, got to travel all the way to Jurong Point to meet my aunt tomorrow, then need to go until don't know's coffee shop for the breakfast. :/ I'm going to shop for clothings and wedges tomorrow :D
YAY I'm finally going Escape Theme Park after so long xD Heh heh. But Weiying not going ): How sad. :3
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Sunday, June 05, 2011)
posts
Sunday, June 5, 2011

YAY, completed my homework. Left book review :/ Ohya. And one zhouji! O:
Went shopping with YenLing sist today. Bought a romper (: Then went to look for shorts, nothing nice :3 I'm alone now like wth?! Haha. Viwawa-ing with peeps now. I got addicted to it again, LOL.
Seriously, got to travel all the way to Jurong Point to meet my aunt tomorrow, then need to go until don't know's coffee shop for the breakfast. :/ I'm going to shop for clothings and wedges tomorrow :D
YAY I'm finally going Escape Theme Park after so long xD Heh heh. But Weiying not going ): How sad. :3
Meiyuan
Posted On (Sunday, June 5, 2011 / Sunday, June 05, 2011)