posts
Wednesday, June 1, 2011

YAY. (Y)
Skipped HIP today and went Suntec with the teachers and students from other classes. Prepared for the singing competition. Some parents are just so arrogant :/ The songs were so nice but some were so diao. There's a cockroach, such a poor thing. It got kicked and stepped, haha. The kids
so cute like OMG. :D Teacher bought us Mac. Meal somemore. Had delicious nibbles during break time too. Funn xD
Walked around the Craft store, saw Ms Aidah's artwork. But I think others' nicer, LOL. (: Wanted to buy the kit :3 Too exp, omg, $70.
Released from there, then decided to go home from Marina Square. Forgot the way, almost got lost. Finally reached citylink, ended up in Raffles City-.- So took a bus home instead of train.
9hours of CIP, enough to cover today's and 22nd's HIP cip hours xDD (Y) And
it's way better than HIP, sitting there with no ideas and doing nothing. Seriously... I have nothing to say for that. I meant, isn't plannings supposed to be before we start?
Why are we staring at each other not knowing what to do? Why are we doing blindly as instructed but without an explanation of what's going on? -.- I admit Caryn may be bossy sometimes, but
it's just screwed without Amira and her... ._.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Wednesday, June 01, 2011)
posts
Wednesday, June 1, 2011

YAY. (Y)
Skipped HIP today and went Suntec with the teachers and students from other classes. Prepared for the singing competition. Some parents are just so arrogant :/ The songs were so nice but some were so diao. There's a cockroach, such a poor thing. It got kicked and stepped, haha. The kids
so cute like OMG. :D Teacher bought us Mac. Meal somemore. Had delicious nibbles during break time too. Funn xD
Walked around the Craft store, saw Ms Aidah's artwork. But I think others' nicer, LOL. (: Wanted to buy the kit :3 Too exp, omg, $70.
Released from there, then decided to go home from Marina Square. Forgot the way, almost got lost. Finally reached citylink, ended up in Raffles City-.- So took a bus home instead of train.
9hours of CIP, enough to cover today's and 22nd's HIP cip hours xDD (Y) And
it's way better than HIP, sitting there with no ideas and doing nothing. Seriously... I have nothing to say for that. I meant, isn't plannings supposed to be before we start?
Why are we staring at each other not knowing what to do? Why are we doing blindly as instructed but without an explanation of what's going on? -.- I admit Caryn may be bossy sometimes, but
it's just screwed without Amira and her... ._.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Wednesday, June 1, 2011 / Wednesday, June 01, 2011)