posts
Boring weekend
Saturday, July 9, 2011

It's just another boring weekend. Mrs Teng wasn't in the school for whole damn week. No english. But there's HOMEWORK. I'm left with the editing and summary. Oh gosh. Need to read storybook. Sobs. And there's Maths. Finally gotten our class tee and I love it so much. By the way, found out that my brother's class tee is also facebook themed. Well, his is nicer. And in pink. Tsk.
Thursday was Amira's farewell party, again in school. We had pizza party. But did nothing much after that. Quite a fail one huh? Everyone else slacked in class doing nothing but chatting among ourselves. I was sick. Terribly sick. Rawr. Ohyea. The office staff came to clean the board. Can they stop it and just change a new one for us rather than cleaning it everyday? This lady send some people down to bring up a portable whiteboard. YAY "new" whiteboard. -.-
Yesterday no PE like yayyayyay. HAHA. Then during science had firedrills, whatajoke D:< My forensics lesson gone like this. One whole period, gone. Hmph. Was about to start practical ya know?! LOL. And and, we had karate after school. Had some silly moves during group exercise. Then learnt self-defence moves. Quite fun. The idiotic parts were like doing 1 squat 2 pump 3 squat 4 jump thing. Haha. Quite a fruitful day.
This is what I'm going to do. I will study for my test tonight. Then will read Holes + summary and editing. And tomorrow will be studying test and maths.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Saturday, July 09, 2011)