posts
Monday, July 11, 2011

I thought i'd be late for school. Heh. (: How nice of me to have forgotten about tomorrow's test. Should studied on sat instead. Anyway CE. Girls to AVA room, then the forms and co-forms all sitting at the back while some teachers talk about sexuality issues. What really bother me was the
oral sex question. Eew. Haha.
Mrs Fong was PMS-ing today. Totally foul mood. What the heck. Jerron's right.
If she don't bother to teach, we won't bother to do her homework. Seriously. Screw her. What's wrong with not winning awards? Yes. Our fault. But winning isn't everything! She just want the money huh?
It was history next and Weiying & I were strolling from toilet. She suddenly scared us from behind and told us that we walked real slow. Psh.
I WANT TO BOX HER. -.-
English lesson was the best with relief teacher. Laughter. Joy. Hooray. :D And we did CSI for forensics. Not bad. :D Me like, keke.
Stupid compo, made me stayed back. Haha. Ugh. Need to buy outdoor cooking things tomorrow after school with swallow. And to collect punks etc. Yucks. Budget school. I hate it. I'm sorry but really getting bored of guides. ):
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Monday, July 11, 2011)
posts
Monday, July 11, 2011

I thought i'd be late for school. Heh. (: How nice of me to have forgotten about tomorrow's test. Should studied on sat instead. Anyway CE. Girls to AVA room, then the forms and co-forms all sitting at the back while some teachers talk about sexuality issues. What really bother me was the
oral sex question. Eew. Haha.
Mrs Fong was PMS-ing today. Totally foul mood. What the heck. Jerron's right.
If she don't bother to teach, we won't bother to do her homework. Seriously. Screw her. What's wrong with not winning awards? Yes. Our fault. But winning isn't everything! She just want the money huh?
It was history next and Weiying & I were strolling from toilet. She suddenly scared us from behind and told us that we walked real slow. Psh.
I WANT TO BOX HER. -.-
English lesson was the best with relief teacher. Laughter. Joy. Hooray. :D And we did CSI for forensics. Not bad. :D Me like, keke.
Stupid compo, made me stayed back. Haha. Ugh. Need to buy outdoor cooking things tomorrow after school with swallow. And to collect punks etc. Yucks. Budget school. I hate it. I'm sorry but really getting bored of guides. ):
Meiyuan
Posted On (Monday, July 11, 2011 / Monday, July 11, 2011)