@ ♥th-rainbowobsession.bs.com
BLOG LINKS

posts

Friday, July 22, 2011





Nothing much this week. Guides had modules and treasure hunt. I like I like :D Urm and then, forensics did blood test. Like eeew. :X It stinks. A lot. No karate today and next week. Shoooo happy ^^
I don't know, why quite hardcore for history test. I die the mindmap for 4 times. Just hope I do well. I guess I'm going to work hard for history.
Was freaking scared for oral today. Shiver. Cold sweat. Heart attack. Ahahaha. But it was over. (:
D&t was released late and Mrs Wong came to apologise. Everyone appeared to be fear of Mdm Ang. Ohya. Mdm Ang needed people to run an errand for her and she looked for Ryan. I got sabotaged and had to buy 5 luncheon meat breads. Haha. Waste of time although it's just beside the school.
Having pioneer test tomorrow and i'm freaking scared because my firelighting and axemanship aren't good D:
Heyhey peeps. Guess what. I'm in love with sleep. Here's my conversation with Ivy- if there's 48hours per day, 36hrs are used for my sleep. (: I need to manage my time well and have a good rest every night. I'm deprived from sleep. As in, I always feel sleepy. Hehe. I like to pms nowadays so sleep is very important. :/
I'm used to the sitting arrangement already and I'm enjoying my days in school with my fellow group members and also Ivy's. I like how Bryan and Kendrick make us laugh like mad. I like how Weiying play with me and no fail to cheer me up, lending me money, caring for me, everything. I like how Ivy gossip with me and we laughed together. I like Ryan coming over and talk talk talk. (: I should talk more to others because I realised Im very anti-social. /:

Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Friday, July 22, 2011)





DISCLAIMER

Meiyuan, 15.
Pastels, pink, flowers, photography.

What if the world is a lie?

PAST POST

&! Click Here.♥ (:

August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
November 2013


CREDITS

Don't remove the credit !
design : Bach Trang
host : ♥|♥|♥|♥
edit : me, myself & I.