posts
Saturday, July 30, 2011

Week 5 is over. There's so many tests coming up ahead. I'm too stressed. Maths project is going to due next week and my group is not efficient enough. I've yet to study for my chinese. D&T and maths would be on friday too. I can't catch up with maths especially the mensuration. I guess I'm gonna flunk it. I got to work specially hard for that. I need to motivate myself to study already. However, I deprived sleep and tend to hibernate nowadays after school so I actually wasted so much time rather than studying and doing my homework. I'm recently fear of going to school. It's like, my world is going to collapse anytime and anywhere around the school. I simply endure my life in school through the joy and laughter with friends. I hate homework, like who doesn't? I seriously hope we need not change class for lessons. For instance, going to art room for art, or going to C1 for film studies. Luckily my forensics is still remain in B1 but I reallyreallyreally hate going to the lab. I want to stay in my cozy classroom D: Even for recess, I'm lazy to get out and walk all the way down to canteen and going back to class after that. CCA is now on wednesday until karate lesson ends and I would be reaching home real late every now and then. I guess I've got to go home immediately after CCA. Karate is going resume next week. I hate it! It's boring alright. Well, at least for what I think. I just got to tolerate everything until weekends and can finally stay home.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Saturday, July 30, 2011)
posts
Saturday, July 30, 2011

Week 5 is over. There's so many tests coming up ahead. I'm too stressed. Maths project is going to due next week and my group is not efficient enough. I've yet to study for my chinese. D&T and maths would be on friday too. I can't catch up with maths especially the mensuration. I guess I'm gonna flunk it. I got to work specially hard for that. I need to motivate myself to study already. However, I deprived sleep and tend to hibernate nowadays after school so I actually wasted so much time rather than studying and doing my homework. I'm recently fear of going to school. It's like, my world is going to collapse anytime and anywhere around the school. I simply endure my life in school through the joy and laughter with friends. I hate homework, like who doesn't? I seriously hope we need not change class for lessons. For instance, going to art room for art, or going to C1 for film studies. Luckily my forensics is still remain in B1 but I reallyreallyreally hate going to the lab. I want to stay in my cozy classroom D: Even for recess, I'm lazy to get out and walk all the way down to canteen and going back to class after that. CCA is now on wednesday until karate lesson ends and I would be reaching home real late every now and then. I guess I've got to go home immediately after CCA. Karate is going resume next week. I hate it! It's boring alright. Well, at least for what I think. I just got to tolerate everything until weekends and can finally stay home.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Saturday, July 30, 2011 / Saturday, July 30, 2011)