posts
Friday, August 19, 2011
English term3 results was shitty. All because of that compre. ): D&T and science have got a project working on. I'm sick and tired of everything. My tight schedule. Homework is overwhelming. 3 maths, 2 history, music, chinese. I need to study for my test too! I'm just too inferior. I'm going to buck up.
Skipped karate for 20min. Anyway it's rather fun. Retarded stomach exercises. Rolling on the floor. Zzzz.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Friday, August 19, 2011)
posts
Friday, August 19, 2011
English term3 results was shitty. All because of that compre. ): D&T and science have got a project working on. I'm sick and tired of everything. My tight schedule. Homework is overwhelming. 3 maths, 2 history, music, chinese. I need to study for my test too! I'm just too inferior. I'm going to buck up.
Skipped karate for 20min. Anyway it's rather fun. Retarded stomach exercises. Rolling on the floor. Zzzz.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Friday, August 19, 2011 / Friday, August 19, 2011)