posts
White lies, black truth.
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Guess what? I didn't wash my shoe today. I didn't bathe my dog today. I woke up and slacked, for my pillows and bolster and blanket is sososo warm. (: I went out with Mum today and saw a moving out sale at this shop. Bought things at cheap prices. It's real cheap with things at only 30% of the marked price. I'm so going there again tomorrow. Ohya hey! Sean said I looked tall today. Haha. It kinda made my day. Not forgetting what Ryan said. I felt so blessed to have a friend like him. Well, it might be white lies but still, I'm elated. Tsk. (:
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Saturday, August 27, 2011)
posts
White lies, black truth.
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Guess what? I didn't wash my shoe today. I didn't bathe my dog today. I woke up and slacked, for my pillows and bolster and blanket is sososo warm. (: I went out with Mum today and saw a moving out sale at this shop. Bought things at cheap prices. It's real cheap with things at only 30% of the marked price. I'm so going there again tomorrow. Ohya hey! Sean said I looked tall today. Haha. It kinda made my day. Not forgetting what Ryan said. I felt so blessed to have a friend like him. Well, it might be white lies but still, I'm elated. Tsk. (:
Meiyuan
Posted On (Saturday, August 27, 2011 / Saturday, August 27, 2011)