posts
Ranting for a moment.
Sunday, August 28, 2011
I'm going to rant in a vehement manner. Look, I hate it! I hate it when doing I'm group projects. I hate it when my group mates are being irresponsible. I'm currently working on my forensics report and I'm the only one been updating the google site. What is this?! Seriously damn fucked up now. Ugh :@ I've already made it clear on facebook. I want them to update the google site and I went out for a long time after that. I went to the library and made effort to find some relevant resources. Maybe I'm too agitated, or at fault for not getting the facts right first. But however, we do not have much time left. I'm hoping to get everything done by tomorrow so that I could print and bind them on Tuesday! It's only a small portion left, I guess I will have to do everything myself again. If that's the case, I'm so going to complain to Ms Chim. Even for the power point, I've been the one editing it. What did they do? Correct my grammatical errors? Oh please, it's redundant 'cos even without those few words, I'm still grammatically correct. I'm sure I've already done a lot. May might had a hard time doing the methods but the rest? Irresponsible. I can't stand it anymore. You might complain why am I always pms-ing and emoing forensics. That's because you're being too noisy, most of the times and we're sitting at the extremely back. I couldn't concentrate. That's the reason why I changed seat. Be glad I didn't scold you in your face, girl. I've yet to complete my maths assignments. Gonna do it tomorrow. Oh shit. Time is super precious tomorrow. Should have brought them along to my grandma's house so that I can do it instead of wasting so much time on this project when no one else bothers. I'm about to lose my mind, seriously. But fret not, I have to stay strong to take on a revenge.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Sunday, August 28, 2011)
posts
Ranting for a moment.
Sunday, August 28, 2011
I'm going to rant in a vehement manner. Look, I hate it! I hate it when doing I'm group projects. I hate it when my group mates are being irresponsible. I'm currently working on my forensics report and I'm the only one been updating the google site. What is this?! Seriously damn fucked up now. Ugh :@ I've already made it clear on facebook. I want them to update the google site and I went out for a long time after that. I went to the library and made effort to find some relevant resources. Maybe I'm too agitated, or at fault for not getting the facts right first. But however, we do not have much time left. I'm hoping to get everything done by tomorrow so that I could print and bind them on Tuesday! It's only a small portion left, I guess I will have to do everything myself again. If that's the case, I'm so going to complain to Ms Chim. Even for the power point, I've been the one editing it. What did they do? Correct my grammatical errors? Oh please, it's redundant 'cos even without those few words, I'm still grammatically correct. I'm sure I've already done a lot. May might had a hard time doing the methods but the rest? Irresponsible. I can't stand it anymore. You might complain why am I always pms-ing and emoing forensics. That's because you're being too noisy, most of the times and we're sitting at the extremely back. I couldn't concentrate. That's the reason why I changed seat. Be glad I didn't scold you in your face, girl. I've yet to complete my maths assignments. Gonna do it tomorrow. Oh shit. Time is super precious tomorrow. Should have brought them along to my grandma's house so that I can do it instead of wasting so much time on this project when no one else bothers. I'm about to lose my mind, seriously. But fret not, I have to stay strong to take on a revenge.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Sunday, August 28, 2011 / Sunday, August 28, 2011)