posts
Friday, August 5, 2011

Well, there's just too many things to do this week. Let's see. Lit, Science, Maths project, Guides project. What else? I know not, and
dare not think. Had my history test back I got 24/25@ ^^ Today ended with so many bad things. D&T was a killer. I don't know how to answer so many questions. Got back chinese test. Not happy with my results because right after the test I remembered what the answer was, and wasted my damn 4 marks. I could have gotten 89. Well, not bad with an 85. Maths killed me. I wanted to edit my answer during the last two minutes but then pens down by the time. Han Jing got another two more minutes, could have asked for it as I
reallyreallyreally, know how to do. I hope Mrs Fong marked me right for that question? I already know how many wrongs I'm going to get. ):
No karate today so decided to stay with Weiying. In the end Kahwai and devil came down with a "There's karate today!" Hah. Didn't intend to go anyway, so I got Weiying to write me an excuse letter. Soon after, Chia Lynn told us that it's confirmed no guides. Waste of my time :/
I'm sick this whole week. -Cough- I accidentally inhaled smoke and it worsen my cough. I vomitted, -vomit- like twice today during Dad's birthday gatheiring with his friends. So Mum brought me home and HEY I'M ALONE AT HOME NOW :D then returned to Dad.
There's a 6ford mini gathering again? On 8 Aug? I bet it's not going to be successful. 'Cos I'm not going. LOL, bhb :$ Anyway, I'm going for a movie with Ivy, Weiying, blablabla. I hope we can make it. Haha :D
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Friday, August 05, 2011)
posts
Friday, August 5, 2011

Well, there's just too many things to do this week. Let's see. Lit, Science, Maths project, Guides project. What else? I know not, and
dare not think. Had my history test back I got 24/25@ ^^ Today ended with so many bad things. D&T was a killer. I don't know how to answer so many questions. Got back chinese test. Not happy with my results because right after the test I remembered what the answer was, and wasted my damn 4 marks. I could have gotten 89. Well, not bad with an 85. Maths killed me. I wanted to edit my answer during the last two minutes but then pens down by the time. Han Jing got another two more minutes, could have asked for it as I
reallyreallyreally, know how to do. I hope Mrs Fong marked me right for that question? I already know how many wrongs I'm going to get. ):
No karate today so decided to stay with Weiying. In the end Kahwai and devil came down with a "There's karate today!" Hah. Didn't intend to go anyway, so I got Weiying to write me an excuse letter. Soon after, Chia Lynn told us that it's confirmed no guides. Waste of my time :/
I'm sick this whole week. -Cough- I accidentally inhaled smoke and it worsen my cough. I vomitted, -vomit- like twice today during Dad's birthday gatheiring with his friends. So Mum brought me home and HEY I'M ALONE AT HOME NOW :D then returned to Dad.
There's a 6ford mini gathering again? On 8 Aug? I bet it's not going to be successful. 'Cos I'm not going. LOL, bhb :$ Anyway, I'm going for a movie with Ivy, Weiying, blablabla. I hope we can make it. Haha :D
Meiyuan
Posted On (Friday, August 5, 2011 / Friday, August 05, 2011)