posts
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Yes. I've been waiting for that a long time. You finally said it out but your answer disappoints me. I hope I have the courage to tell you but no, I can't. I don't want to be a spoiler. Everyone could see through but I kept denying, why am I behaving so cowardly? Bull shit. If only we can have an amaranthine conversation and spill out how we felt. I'm a damsel in distress.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Sunday, August 14, 2011)
posts
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Yes. I've been waiting for that a long time. You finally said it out but your answer disappoints me. I hope I have the courage to tell you but no, I can't. I don't want to be a spoiler. Everyone could see through but I kept denying, why am I behaving so cowardly? Bull shit. If only we can have an amaranthine conversation and spill out how we felt. I'm a damsel in distress.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Sunday, August 14, 2011 / Sunday, August 14, 2011)