posts
EXAMS.
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Well. As you can see from my title, exams started. English today. I spent too much time on feature report that I havr no time for my compo. I screwed up everything basically. Paper 2 was like shit. I couldn't get 15 points. Freak. ._. Yeah anyway I reached home and found out that there is a minor renovation going on. The tiles were covered by a thin layer of dusts and I had to tip-toe everywhere I walk. All the furnitures were covered by this green plastic sheet and my house just look like shit. It rhymes, though! Andand, my house is so small that there's is no where to sit because all the available places which are the living room, 2 bedrooms and kitchen were covered by those pieces of green plastic sheets. I behaved like some insane girl squatting at a corner of my room, like a boss! LOL. Finally like after half an hour I was able to remove the plastic sheet from my bed and have a good nap all the way till evening. I finished studying. Not much confidence though. Just hope I won't phuck up tomorrow. (:
I'm going to studystudystudy during the weekends,jiayou Meiyuan! :)
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Thursday, September 29, 2011)
posts
EXAMS.
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Well. As you can see from my title, exams started. English today. I spent too much time on feature report that I havr no time for my compo. I screwed up everything basically. Paper 2 was like shit. I couldn't get 15 points. Freak. ._. Yeah anyway I reached home and found out that there is a minor renovation going on. The tiles were covered by a thin layer of dusts and I had to tip-toe everywhere I walk. All the furnitures were covered by this green plastic sheet and my house just look like shit. It rhymes, though! Andand, my house is so small that there's is no where to sit because all the available places which are the living room, 2 bedrooms and kitchen were covered by those pieces of green plastic sheets. I behaved like some insane girl squatting at a corner of my room, like a boss! LOL. Finally like after half an hour I was able to remove the plastic sheet from my bed and have a good nap all the way till evening. I finished studying. Not much confidence though. Just hope I won't phuck up tomorrow. (:
I'm going to studystudystudy during the weekends,jiayou Meiyuan! :)
Meiyuan
Posted On (Thursday, September 29, 2011 / Thursday, September 29, 2011)