posts
Friday, September 16, 2011

No PE again today. Hehe(Y). Lit was a bit boring at first but started to get interesting after watching some fractured fairytales(: And then Mrs Fong wasn't here so we did our assigned maths. So boring. By the way we had practical for D&T today. I used a machine for the first time which was so interesting! Butbutbut when I trying to drill a hole in my circle then my acrylic got stuck! There goes my eyeball)': But in the end I found a green perfect circle that suits my eyeball for the fish. Heee:D Thenthen when we gathered, I realised my index finger was
bleeding!O: It's damn pain alright! Thanks Yanyi for giving me a plaster.
Had lunch and reported for guides. We're the
SMURFS!(: Sang songs, played games. A bit boring. Same for patrol corner. But I had fun bonding with my juniors. Had COH after that,
goddamnscary. Haha. And gossip with Ruirui, Huiteng and May for a while until Jerron came for some 'private' session.
All the way till 7plus. Whoa,O:
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Friday, September 16, 2011)
posts
Friday, September 16, 2011

No PE again today. Hehe(Y). Lit was a bit boring at first but started to get interesting after watching some fractured fairytales(: And then Mrs Fong wasn't here so we did our assigned maths. So boring. By the way we had practical for D&T today. I used a machine for the first time which was so interesting! Butbutbut when I trying to drill a hole in my circle then my acrylic got stuck! There goes my eyeball)': But in the end I found a green perfect circle that suits my eyeball for the fish. Heee:D Thenthen when we gathered, I realised my index finger was
bleeding!O: It's damn pain alright! Thanks Yanyi for giving me a plaster.
Had lunch and reported for guides. We're the
SMURFS!(: Sang songs, played games. A bit boring. Same for patrol corner. But I had fun bonding with my juniors. Had COH after that,
goddamnscary. Haha. And gossip with Ruirui, Huiteng and May for a while until Jerron came for some 'private' session.
All the way till 7plus. Whoa,O:
Meiyuan
Posted On (Friday, September 16, 2011 / Friday, September 16, 2011)