posts
Thursday, September 15, 2011

School ended at 12.45 so BeOne guides went Mac for lunch together. Was not in the mood as my gastrics act up. I felt like I'm dying, especially after eating. Worried about karate. Did the karate for NYAA booklet a while and went up to report for karate. Had revisions and finally the test. Waited for a long time before my group's turn. Ouh well... I flunk it. It's like, you'll forget everything when you stepped into the boundary. I almost cried but no I didn't. Results announced. Guides did a good job, I was relieved. (: Ms Chim treated bubbletea and went home. I was dead beat. Did a bit of maths, finished up my chinese and then lastly NYAA. Tomorrow's the last day of CCA. But so I still don't feel like turning up. ):
Anyway here's my plan for the weekends. Do english revision, maths, revise physics and chinese. Able to do it? I'll make use of my friday then. :B
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Thursday, September 15, 2011)
posts
Thursday, September 15, 2011

School ended at 12.45 so BeOne guides went Mac for lunch together. Was not in the mood as my gastrics act up. I felt like I'm dying, especially after eating. Worried about karate. Did the karate for NYAA booklet a while and went up to report for karate. Had revisions and finally the test. Waited for a long time before my group's turn. Ouh well... I flunk it. It's like, you'll forget everything when you stepped into the boundary. I almost cried but no I didn't. Results announced. Guides did a good job, I was relieved. (: Ms Chim treated bubbletea and went home. I was dead beat. Did a bit of maths, finished up my chinese and then lastly NYAA. Tomorrow's the last day of CCA. But so I still don't feel like turning up. ):
Anyway here's my plan for the weekends. Do english revision, maths, revise physics and chinese. Able to do it? I'll make use of my friday then. :B
Meiyuan
Posted On (Thursday, September 15, 2011 / Thursday, September 15, 2011)