posts
Saturday, September 10, 2011

Yo people, I SAID YO. Kind of hyper. Hehe (: I'm currently listening to It's My Life and I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing. I got so into It's My Life because of Jiro ^^ I was watching Super King a moment ago, haha. Okay anyway, was busying designing my catapult for D&T these few days. Cracked my brain and drained my brain juice just to get inspirations. I spent, three days? To design my catapult. Finally like 2 days ago I've completed it. And by the way I've finished my homework. And I just remembered that I have not printed my Emma Watson, Angelina Jolie and Will Smith. LOL. Will only be starting my revision for chinese tomorrow. ): I got to spend tomorrow wisely 'cos it's the last day! Managed to skip PGA today with a stupid excuse but who cares. My stuff is more important (: Holidays are coming to an end but I did not enjoy it fully. Full of homework to do. Went bugis street few days back with Yingxin and I found out that level three has nice clothing and accessories. My new shopping spot. And and! I didn't play fire this Mid-Autumn. Guess it's gonna be a normal day for me this year. Kenny wasn't out there to call us out to play. Oh yes yes yes. Amira's coming back! We're going to have another class bonding and that might be our last one. ): I want to have a halloween trip to USS during halloween. Wheeeeee. (:
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Saturday, September 10, 2011)
posts
Saturday, September 10, 2011

Yo people, I SAID YO. Kind of hyper. Hehe (: I'm currently listening to It's My Life and I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing. I got so into It's My Life because of Jiro ^^ I was watching Super King a moment ago, haha. Okay anyway, was busying designing my catapult for D&T these few days. Cracked my brain and drained my brain juice just to get inspirations. I spent, three days? To design my catapult. Finally like 2 days ago I've completed it. And by the way I've finished my homework. And I just remembered that I have not printed my Emma Watson, Angelina Jolie and Will Smith. LOL. Will only be starting my revision for chinese tomorrow. ): I got to spend tomorrow wisely 'cos it's the last day! Managed to skip PGA today with a stupid excuse but who cares. My stuff is more important (: Holidays are coming to an end but I did not enjoy it fully. Full of homework to do. Went bugis street few days back with Yingxin and I found out that level three has nice clothing and accessories. My new shopping spot. And and! I didn't play fire this Mid-Autumn. Guess it's gonna be a normal day for me this year. Kenny wasn't out there to call us out to play. Oh yes yes yes. Amira's coming back! We're going to have another class bonding and that might be our last one. ): I want to have a halloween trip to USS during halloween. Wheeeeee. (:
Meiyuan
Posted On (Saturday, September 10, 2011 / Saturday, September 10, 2011)