posts
Absence.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
SOOO. In the end I didn't go for the study session on saturday. But it turned out good because my guardian prepared steamboat, had a feast with her family. What did I do on Sunday? :0 Forgotten. Memory's failing me, ohno. Anyway, I skipped school on Monday and today. :B Ohyeah, the feeling is just, can't be expressed by words. I was vague of what to do at home. However I got up to do self-study when my friends are in school (: I missed the maths test yesterday... So gonna do it tomorrow yah? I'm so active on twitter these two days. Boredom came over me, hehe. By the way it's not a good thing to be falling sick during exam period. Got to take good care of myself. My immune system not that good, actually. I bet I will fall sick right after exams :/ I hope I'll be sick on 19th because 15-18th are holidays! Here's my plan. 15th, queensway spree. 16th, orchard spree. So my 17th and 18th would be reserved at the moment for my outing with my girls xD
Ohh by the way, I'm go going to have a mini shopping spree on saturday, maybe spend 1.5 or 2hours at vivo to give myself a break from the studyings. I need to buy present for Raylene as well as Ricky, Ryan and Hua Jay. $$ gone, like butterfly flyaway. LOL.
Alright alright. Need to pack my bag and turn in for the night. (:
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Tuesday, October 04, 2011)
posts
Absence.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
SOOO. In the end I didn't go for the study session on saturday. But it turned out good because my guardian prepared steamboat, had a feast with her family. What did I do on Sunday? :0 Forgotten. Memory's failing me, ohno. Anyway, I skipped school on Monday and today. :B Ohyeah, the feeling is just, can't be expressed by words. I was vague of what to do at home. However I got up to do self-study when my friends are in school (: I missed the maths test yesterday... So gonna do it tomorrow yah? I'm so active on twitter these two days. Boredom came over me, hehe. By the way it's not a good thing to be falling sick during exam period. Got to take good care of myself. My immune system not that good, actually. I bet I will fall sick right after exams :/ I hope I'll be sick on 19th because 15-18th are holidays! Here's my plan. 15th, queensway spree. 16th, orchard spree. So my 17th and 18th would be reserved at the moment for my outing with my girls xD
Ohh by the way, I'm go going to have a mini shopping spree on saturday, maybe spend 1.5 or 2hours at vivo to give myself a break from the studyings. I need to buy present for Raylene as well as Ricky, Ryan and Hua Jay. $$ gone, like butterfly flyaway. LOL.
Alright alright. Need to pack my bag and turn in for the night. (:
Meiyuan
Posted On (Tuesday, October 4, 2011 / Tuesday, October 04, 2011)